The radiant and youthful look is something we all want during summer. If you are seeking reliable tips and tricks to attain the glow, you just have arrived at the right place. As an eminent makeup artist in Delhi, we are going to elaborate on some basic yet truly phenomenal skincare tips.
- Cleanliness and Hygiene: The natural look requires a perfectly clean base. This is the first and one of the most crucial elements for skincare. You have to keep your skin clean and optimally hydrated. Nature has bestowed our skin with a subtle luster, and you need to follow the basic hygiene routine to maintain that shine.
Wash your face using lukewarm water with a gentle cleanser twice on a daily basis. When you rinse your face avoid using the towel harshly, but simply pat it dry with a soft towel. This helps in retaining the natural moisture, though you should apply distinct moisture to ensure the optimum moisture level.
- Sufficient Hydration: After cleansing and toning your skin, you need to keep it optimally hydrated. Find a suitable serum or moisturizer according to your skin type and regularly apply it. It combats oiliness, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by improving skin elasticity. This will make your skin radiant, soft and smooth.
Although moisturizers are significantly helpful in obtaining the required level of moisture, you should look beyond them to ensure the perfect hydration. Pamper your skin with facemask, it has a myriad of benefits. You should also use dedicated facial sprays, especially during midday time. These skincare practices remarkably boost hydration.
- Don’t Neglect Your Eyebrows: Eyebrows are look-defining elements and certainly, they can’t be neglected while attaining the young and radiant look. Keep it in proper shape and consume zinc-oriented food which is helpful for hair growth and shine like seeds, legumes, nuts, dairy items, eggs, and whole grains.
- Avoid Foundations: Reduce or totally avoid applying too much foundation on your skin. If anyway you have to use them, prefer their lighter alternatives. Choose those options which are having ingredients that are not heavily affecting your skin but provide sufficient coverage. Mild freckles, beauty spots are some things that make you look unique.
- Avoid Harmful Sunlight: Too much exposure to sunlight heavily affects skin health and causes fine-lines. Protect your skin from harmful rays, especially UV rays which significantly radiate around midday. The skin area around the eyes is most sensitive to such rays, so use effective sunglasses to counter those effects.
- Light and Subtle Finishing Touch: Apply an almost untraceable amount of cream blush and cream eye-shadows. Their application provides a radiant finish while covering the slight roughness that may be present there. Their application highlights and ensures that your ‘natural shine’ becomes noticeable.
Along with these, there are many more ways to make your skin look more youthful and lively. Get more effective and genuine assistance to upgrade your skin tone with one of the best party makeup artists in Delhi. Consult the experts at Khoobsurat Beauty Salon now.